- Sales Development Representatives (SDR) will use new ‘Sales 2.0’ prospecting techniques to develop qualified leads for the business. By leveraging a variety of outreach tools such as phone, email, and social platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook) you will reach out to prospects and create qualified sales opportunities for our closing team.
- The SDR will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes. You’ll identify and research lists of companies to target, and develop messaging, email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
- The SDR will conduct initial, high-level conversations with business owners about their marketing issues and challenges. The successful SDR will be a self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical, and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
- This is a remote position with a flexible schedule.
- Understand and effectively articulate our service capabilities to schedule sales opportunities for the closing team.
- Develop and execute outbound prospecting campaigns through LinkedIn and Facebook as well as through email and outbound phone calls.
- Engage business owners to understand their business operations and marketing challenges.
- Have consultative discussions with the business owner to create qualified sales opportunities for the closing team.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects.
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into targeted vertical accounts.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (meetings scheduled, opportunities created, etc)
- 1-2+ years of sales experience which includes using Facebook and LinkedIn for lead prospecting.
- Experience with: sales planning, pipeline development, client relationship cultivation, and management, exceeding sales goals.
- Experience making outbound cold calls.
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in sales.
- Ability to write succinct, professional, and attention-grabbing messages and emails; writing sample requested.
- Clear communication style and great phone manner.
- You have a “never stop learning” mentality and apply it daily.
- Passionate to help customers be successful and drive for results.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Savvy in building creative solutions and gaining prospects’ and customers’ trust.
- Ability to stay motivated, energized and positive in the face of rejection.
- Ability to exceed metrics and aggressively go after targets.
Referrizer is an industry-leading SAAS (software as a service) platform used by over 14,000 clients all over the world. We help our clients:
- Increase customer loyalty.
- Improve their online reputation.
- Increase customer referrals.
- Save time and money.
HOW TO APPLY:
We are hosting a live company orientation to give you an inside look into Referrizer and this opportunity.
Click the button below to fill out your job application and register for the webinar
You will learn about the company, job, and growth potential and ask any questions you would like to.
Book your see by filling this Typeform.