Reporting Analyst: Job Specification
DO YOU LIKE TO WIN?
ARE YOU A TEAM PLAYER?
CAN YOU TEST, LEARN & OPTIMISE?
WILL YOU THRIVE IN A DATA DRIVEN ENVIRONMENT?
Who We Are
Established in 2016, Clikdaq is an innovative and progressive digital marketing agency based in Skopje.
With 40+ staff across offices in Skopje and London, we are specialists in iGaming acquisition & retention, SEO and data analytics. With a suite of 40+ market leading international brands,we aim to provide our customers with the ultimate online gambling experience.
People are at the heart of our success, at Clikdaq we have created an energetic and target driven culture based on the mantra that “without data you’re just a person with an opinion”.
When you join Clikdaq you will be part of an award winning team that is committed to both your personal and career development. So what are you waiting for? Are you ready to join the team?
Our Company Values
- We Are Here To Win
- Play As A Team
- Embrace Processes & Make Them Better
- Make Decisions & Solve Problems Based On Data
- Be Accountable & Take Responsibility
- Test & Learn, Make Mistakes, Optimise
- Respect, Understand & Help Each Other
Job Title: Reporting Analyst
Salary: Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus
Office Hours: 09.00 -17.00 (Monday to Friday)
The business collates high volumes of data on a day to day basis. In order to maximise the use of this data, we produce a wide range of reports and are constantly building new ones, that enable the business to produce high quality analysis and make good marketing decisions. This role will be supporting this capability.
- Ensure that reports are updated accurately and on time in accordance to the company’s reporting requirements
- Increase the data availability and identify opportunities for better data utilisation
- Understand the businesses KPIs and how they contribute to driving gross profit for the business
- Build/design new dashboards and provides ad-hoc analysis
- Data management from our suppliers and prompt communication of data reporting requirements
- Ongoing QA on the datasets and the reports
- Provide ideas for report’s optimization and process efficiency improvements
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Intelligence with the ability and desire to learn and adapt quickly
- Team player, good interpersonal relations, highly motivated, passionate for quality
- Enthusiastic person with a problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to follow (and develop) processes and procedures
- A team player who can thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of business
- Excellent command of English language, both spoken and written
- Excellent Excel skills
- Knowledge of Google products suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive)
- Basic SQL and Tableau know-how is a plus (or any other visualisation tool - PowerBi, Looker, etc)
- Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus
- Private Health Care
- Long-Term Incentive Plan
- International Travel Opportunities
- Annual Company Conference
- Regular Business Happy Hour & Team events
- Loyalty Packages
- Fit Kit Wellness Application
- Ongoing training, development and certifications
- Soft skills training with a professional consulting company
- In-house, bespoke training Academy
- Free drinks & coffee