Our main goal is to increase customer satisfaction, customer retention and to keep the customer’s needs at the forefront of every interaction. We are identifying problems at an early stage and resolving issues before they become problems for our partners and their customers. We are offering online chat customer support and email customer support.
We are looking for an Assistant trader to join our busy target-driven team based in our Skopje office (40 hours/5days).
Our working hours are from 08:00h to 21:30h.
1st shift: 08:00h to 16:00h
2nd shift: 14:30h to 21:30h
We are an online company that offers support to our clients.
Why we need you:
- You’ll be our Assistant trader, liaising directly with our Traders. You will strive to ensure all trades from our Traders and make them sure that every trade has been placed in the right place.
Who are we looking for:
- You need to have the ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and to be focused. You should be highly-organized with great attention to detail.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- We expect you to be familiar with G Suite, especially Sheet and Docs, and any relevant experience in Trading is an advantage, as are additional language skills.
What is the plan for the Assistant trader role?
- Assisting the traders in a real-time and make them sure that every trade was made correctly.
- Excellent English language skills;
- Knowledge in Mathematics will be a kind of advantage;
- Well handling the currency exchanging;
- Be self-motivated and use your own initiative to be able to utilize available resources to improve knowledge and help the company;
- Work as part of a team to improve the overall performance of the Customer Service;
- Proven problem-solving skills;
- Providing statements to our customers;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Ability and desire to deliver exceptional levels of Customer Service;
- Clear thinking and problem-solving;
- Flexible and willing to work daily/evening/weekend shifts.
Salary: 450 EUR net amount
What happens next?
If you are interested we invite you to submit your CV via the Fast Apply field. We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria you will be invited to interview.
* Due to the coronavirus condition,
All candidates who will be selected will have an online interview, through the applications "Meet" or “Zoom".