- Support and further expansion of existing AI solutions in the production environment as well as in administrative areas
- Evaluation and interpretation of system, process and product data
- Take an initiative and proactive approach and test new topics from the digitization or AI environment
- Observation of the relevant trends, start-ups and platforms in the technology environment and participation in conferences and innovation events
- Advising decision-makers on technological challenges
- Develop new digital use cases
- Development of concepts for the possible use of new technologies
- Carrying out feasibility studies / PoCs
- Project management of digitization projects from concept to implementation / roll out
- Task coordination, deadline tracking and ensuring the requirements for digitization projects
- Successfully completed technical studies (e.g. computer science, electrical engineering, physics, mathematics or similar)
- Basic understanding of current, voltage, temperature (electrical measurement data)
- First experience in creating algorithms (ideally for processing measurement data)
- Good knowledge of a programming language (e.g. Python, R, MATLAB), especially in the field of machine learning, statistical applications or digital imaging
- Enjoyment of technically demanding tasks and creative work in a dynamic company
- Excellent conceptual skills
- Analytical, independent and goal-oriented way of working
- High level of communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent English skills, German would be an advantage
ODW-ELEKTRIK, despite the regular monthly salary, offers free transport for all employees, meal on the factory premises and provides free private health insurance, covering hospital treatment in all private hospitals in the Republic of Macedonia up to 3,000 euros per year per employee.
JOIN THE TEAM OF ODW-ELEKTRIK!
The candidates who would fulfill the expectations of ODW-ELEKTRIK, can expect a successful career within the ODW-ELEKTRIK Group, in Macedonia or abroad.
You can submit your CV or motivational letter by e-mail: Personalwesen-MK@odw-elektrik.com.
Deadline for application: June 30th 2021.