Discover the beauty of unspoiled nature, magnificent landscapes and endless relaxation at the footsteps of the majestic Pirin Mountain – a UNESCO World Heritage environment.
We look forward to welcoming you to an oasis of luxury, comfort and tranquility in Bansko – the most modern winter resort in the Balkans. The only representative if the Kempinski in Bulgaria is open year-round and comprises 157 Alpine-style rooms and suites, superb conference facilities, lavish dining services, three restaurants and five bars and an award-winning spa center.
For our Dream Team in Kempinski Hotel Grand Arena Bansko we are currently looking for talented F&B Attendants (Waiter/ Waitress/ Bartender) who dare to craft a bespoke guest experience during the summer season (June - September).
- Ensures the Restaurant Outlet is clean, neat and tidy;
- Accurately records, pre-checks and picks-up all food and beverage orders;
- Serves guests their food and beverage in prompt, courteous manner as per the standard sequence of service;
- Sets tables as per Outlet standard prior to guests’ arrival;
- Assist with stocking the work stations and clean them, polishing silverware and glassware and folding napkins;
- Up-sell or promote all specials advertised in the outlet;
- Handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner;
- Handle all food, beverage and operating equipment.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience as Waiter/ Waitress/ Bartender in 5 star hotel would be considered as a strong advantage;
- Customer service oriented and friendly attitude;
- Very good interpersonal skills, good team player;
- Cross cultural sensitivity;
- Fluent English;
- Fluency in a third language would be a plus.
Company training, an exceptional opportunity for professional and career development, competitive remuneration package as well as an excellent team atmosphere. Benefit from more than 250 Kempinski online university courses free of charge as well as Cornell University Management studies at unbeatable corporate discounts.
If you are a positive person who loves challenges and likes to work in a young dynamic team as well as gain a lot of knowledge and experience in an exceptionally pleasant working environment, you are welcome to become part of the huge Kempinski family! Start now your international hospitality career in one of the leading Luxury Hotel companies
Please, send your CV in English language via Fast Apply button. Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realize their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!