Senior Integration and Distributed Systems Engineer, PHP-NodeJS
We’re LiveDOOH Signkick, a pioneering AdTech company on a mission to become the number one media owner platform in the world. We’ve set out to revolutionise the Out-of-Home advertising industry (that’s billboards, bus stops and other advertising outside of our homes).
With that in mind, we set out 8 years ago to create something different. To create the first intelligent ad server for the outdoor advertising industry. Our software is used in major smart cities around the world where the digital transformation is taking place full speed.
Find more about us on www.ldsk.io .
We are now looking for Software Engineers with innovative problem-solving skills fueled by a desire to help design, build, and scale out our cloud native platform.
At LiveDOOH Signkick we have products to facilitate the full journey of an advertisement, from facilitating the (automated) purchase of advertisements all the way to displaying advertisements on billboards all around the world. You’ll be mainly working on the Trading Bridge & Console products.
Trading Bridge is designed to connect media owners with buyers and brands looking to advertise. Our mission doesn’t stop there. We’re automating this connection to help them deliver more dynamic, creative and efficient advertising than ever before. Innovative stuff for an industry still handling bookings via spreadsheets and phone calls.
Another part of our tech offering is Console, a SaaS e-commerce platform that lets media owners sell their frames directly to advertisers.
By joining our tight-knit team you’ll be developing and delivering our products as they continue to evolve and scale. We move fast for our clients through smart use of the latest technologies, while always keeping high quality standards and doing things right from the beginning.
Things we value
Passion, freedom and responsibility. Loyalty, trust and transparency. Above all, we want good people who dream big!
About the role
You’ll be joining the Trading Bridge & Console development team of LiveDOOH Signkick. Our tech team is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development like requirement engineering, the CI/CD pipeline, setting up QA tooling & processes and, of course, building great software and getting things live for Trading Bridge & Console.
You will be working on building out new features, creating new powerful ways of buying out-of-home advertising, innovatе on system scalability and reliability, designing and building integrations towards our customer's and supplier's systems and, last but not least, deal with a complex distributed system. Since we expect to grow fast, you’ll also be helping us with standardising and scaling our development process across the board.
Charged by a sense of urge and attention to details, you’ll be in the direct line with our customers to define integration of complex distributed systems by implementing the best coding standards empowered by top-notch technology.
What skills do you need?
- For back-end technology, you should have experience with most of the following or likewise: PHP 7+, Symfony 3+, NodeJS, GraphQL, MongoDB 4+, RabbitMQ, MySQL 5.7+, Memcached, Kafka, Kubernetes & Docker, Elasticsearch and Kibana.
- Experience with architectural patterns like DDD, CQRS & hexagonal architecture
- Additionally, experience with Angular 2+ and ESB systems (WSO2 or likewise) are defnitely a plus.
- Proven interest and experience in highly distributed architecture patterns, including release management and monitoring strategies.
- An uncontrollable urge to write “clean” and well-designed code,
- 5+ years of software development experience with PHP
- Profound knowledge of one or more PHP frameworks (Symfony is preferred)
- Have experience with most of our stack
- A love for working in a lean & agile environment
- A drive to take ownership of a project from start to end
- A talent to learn fast
- To identify yourself with our core values
- Excellent level of the English language, both written and spoken
It helps if you…
- Have worked in a high-growth (environment) before
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
What we offer
- Market rate salary & share options depending on skills and experience
- 100% remote work encouraged based on COVID-19 national guidelines
- An opportunity to work on a distributed & complex platform, that has an effect in the ‘real’ world — the platform is used to book advertising that is visible outdoors
- Work in a low tech-debt environment - We take technical debt seriously, and actively work to keep it to a minimum
- Work in a very international team
- A real challenge and interesting work
- Demand for creativity and innovation
- Valuable experience – since you work in a small team, you’ll get unique opportunities and learn a variety of skills
- A generous budget for training and conferences to keep up with the latest technologies
- Free healthy snacks, great coffee and soft drinks
- Health insurance and sport benefts
If you want to work with complex distributed systems at the forefront of technological development alongside an internationally diverse team with a passion for software development, consider joining us!
Mihajlo Ristovski, People Operations manager