KEMET as a part of a YAGEO corporation is a leading global company with an excellent reputation in the capacitor industry. Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted partner for innovative component solutions. We are talent oriented; we believe the math must work, we demand speed, we provide unparalleled customer experiences, we exhibit ethics and integrity, we require no politics, we stand as One KEMET, we lead material innovation, we protect our environment. Our mission is to help make the world a better, safer and more connected place to live.
We want to attract individuals with a global mindset who are innovative thinkers and who have a passion for performance excellence. We are looking for self-motivated, proactive individuals with a good sense of professional responsibility and work ethics for the position:
Electrical Maintenance Technician
Position responsibilities and duties:
- Perform replacement on diagnosed faulty electrical elements of machine including motors, relays, and switches; and set-up sensing mechanism, utilizing hand tools;
- Carry out diagnosis and correct or replace malfunctioning electronic units like the printed
- circuit boards;
- Carry out diagnosis and ensure replacement of pneumatic, mechanical, hydraulic components of equipment and machines which are faulty;
- Render assistance and manage contractors’ roles for electrical duties;
- Render assistance in administration and regulation of the duties of junior technicians;
- Organize safe maintenance principles for regulating and scheduling breakdowns.
Requirements and expectations:
- Appropriate technical education – Electrical degree;
- Electronics troubleshooting skills;
- Experience making staffing decisions, including hiring, scheduling and disciplining subordinates;
- Demonstrably high level of technical understanding;
- Budget development experience, including fiscal analysis and forecasting;
- Equipment maintenance;
- Safety program management and implementation;
- Attention to detail;
- Sufficient familiarity with electrical schematics, diagrams/illustrations;
- Outstanding acquaintance with safety, health, and environment regulations;
- Strong conceptual skills;
- Demonstrated experience in supply management, including inventory control and procurement;
- Facilities management systems experience;
- Personal skills and competences: Accurate, Flexible, Honest, independent, Organized,
- Responsible, Time management (organization);
- Technical skills and competences: Lotus, MESS, Knowledge transfer;
- Organizational skills and competences: Planning, Project management, Problem solving.
If you are interested in this position and believe you fulfill the requirements, please send your application (CV and Cover Letter), by August 22nd, with subject “Electrical Maintenance Technician / your name and surname“ to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The job applications will be kept in our database for one year.