KEMET as a part of a YAGEO corporation is a leading global company with an excellent reputation in the capacitor industry. Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted partner for innovative component solutions. We are talent oriented; we believe the math must work, we demand speed, we provide unparalleled customer experiences, we exhibit ethics and integrity, we require no politics, we stand as One KEMET, we lead material innovation, we protect our environment. Our mission is to help make the world a better, safer and more connected place to live.
We want to attract individuals with a global mindset who are innovative thinkers and who have a passion for performance excellence. We are looking for self-motivated, proactive individuals with a good sense of professional responsibility and work ethics for the position:
Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Position responsibilities and duties:
- Guarantee the regular operation of machinery and equipment in compliance with company procedures and regulations currently in force, being a focal point for assistance interventions supporting the Production Departments;
- Professionally perform the mechanical assembling of new machinery by reading the drawings and following the designers directions;
- Being readily available for prompt responses on production floor and resolve the issue as soon as possible;
- Troubleshoot machine breakdowns and provide preventive maintenance services;
- Working in close collaboration with the production team to formulate priorities;
- Prevent disruption of production activities through ensuring that the equipment is in good working order;
- Recommend replacement for old mechanical components to the management;
- Recommends different activities related to mechanical maintenance that will bring continuous improvement;
- Tool Crib - Responsible for the maintenance & control of general/special workshop tools & inventory. Ensures proper storage & upkeep of equipment
Requirements and expectations:
- Industrial Technical (Mechanical) Qualification or Diploma; - Excellent ability to interpret technical drawings;
- Experience in using machine tools;
- Analysis capability;
- Personal skills and competences: Accurate, Flexible, Honest, independent, Organized, Responsible, Time management (organization);
- Technical skills and competences: Lotus, MES, Knowledge transfer;
- Organizational skills and competences: Planning, Project management, Problem solving.
If you are interested in this position and believe you fulfill the requirements, please send your application (CV and Cover Letter), by August 22nd, with subject “Mechanical Maintenance Technician / your name and surname“ to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The job applications will be kept in our database for one year