Freightech LLC, a direct transportation provider servicing the United States , is the bridge between shippers that need products shipped and business on the receiving end. Driven by our dedicated support team in Skopje, Freightech LLC ensures to provide the best customer service to our customers, a pleasurable experience for our drivers and a relaxed, fun, energetic environment for our employees.
US based company is looking to fulfill
for her satellite office in Skopje, Macedonia
Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
- Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills.
- Good English language skills needed.
Training will be provided. Working hours are based on US Central Standard Time (Chicago), from 14:00h until 22:00h.
We invite you to submit you CV using the Fast Apply option!