Customer Support Country Manager
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Apply: go to https://careers.protonmail.com/o/customer-support-country-manager and apply online.
Proton was founded in 2014 by a group of scientists who met at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN). Since then, we have become one of Europe’s fastest-growing startups, with a team of over 300 people, representing 30 nationalities, with offices in Geneva, Zurich, Skopje, Taipei, Vilnius, and Prague. Our privacy-first services, including ProtonMail, ProtonVPN, Proton Calendar, and Proton Drive, with more to come, are used by millions of people from over 180 countries.
Proton is a mission-driven company. We’re deeply committed to enabling freedom online and ensuring the internet serves the interests of all people. Our technologies provide trusted ways for people to be secure online, and to be in control of their information at all times. Our users include New York Times journalists, some of the world’s largest corporations, and millions of ordinary citizens. The world is adopting our products at an accelerating pace. Whether it’s in New York, or at the front lines of the global struggle for freedom and democracy in Hong Kong, Belarus, and Myanmar, the work we do saves lives and is transforming the world.
The world is adopting our products at an accelerating pace. Help us bring it from tens of millions of users to billions of users. We’re creating one of the world’s most impactful tech companies. Be part of the team creating the next Google or Facebook, that can touch the lives of everyone you know.
About the position:
As the Customer Support Country Manager for North Macedonia, you will lead a large team of more than 50 specialists to provide support to all our Proton users. You will provide strategic customer care knowledge, shape the future organization of Customer Support in Skopje, and develop scalable processes to ensure the best customer experience and satisfaction possible. There is a possibility that you will be required to manage our entire Skopje office.
What you will do:
- Build, scale, and lead a team of 50+ Customer Support specialists
- Ensure efficient day-to-day customer support services and operations
- Continuously analyze and seek improvements in CS processes, tools, and organizations
- Implement and share best practices across teams
- Monitor key performance metrics and indicators around volume, velocity, outcomes, and satisfaction
- Experience in fast-growing environments
- 4+ years of experience in managing big customer support teams
- Problem-solver, combining a strong ability to tackle strategic issues and handle hands-on execution
- Strong project management, multi-tasking, adaptation, and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and fluency in English
Why you should join Proton Technologies AG:
- We work on interesting, challenging problems every day. There is never a dull moment.
- Our startup culture means everyone’s opinion matters. You can have a significant impact.
- Our rapid growth means there are many opportunities for advancement.
- The chance to do something meaningful. Our products protect dissidents, journalists, and activists. Our work saves lives.
- Be part of something bigger. Millions of people and businesses around the world have embraced our idea of an Internet where privacy and security are the default. Join the privacy revolution that is changing the world.