Technical Support Specialist
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Apply: go to https://careers.protonmail.com/o/customer-support-specialist and apply online.
ProtonMail was founded in 2014 by a group of scientists who met at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN). Since its inception, the company has grown at a fast pace, and today has over 40 million users. Our principal product, ProtonMail, is the world’s largest secure email service. Our second product, ProtonVPN, is one of the world’s most popular VPN services. Our vision is to build an Internet platform for the protection of digital rights, and we are also developing additional products, such as Proton Calendar, Proton Drive, and much more.
Proton users include leaders of the Hong Kong protest movement, New York Times journalists, some of the world’s largest corporations, and millions of ordinary citizens from over 180 countries. Our team is diverse and dynamic, representing over 30 different nationalities, with offices in Geneva, Zurich, Prague, Vilnius, Skopje, San Francisco, and Taipei.
- Interact directly with ProtonMail customers to answer questions
- Help resolve technical support inquiries from customers and maintain the high levels of customer support and satisfaction we are known for
- Collaborate closely with our developers to improve ProtonMail based on customer feedback
- Testing the web and mobile applications on regular basis to ensure that only a high quality product is released to our customers
- Very Good English written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Intelligence, adaptability and flexibility
- Candidates needs to be tech savvy
Bonus points for:
- Information Technology degree is a plus
- Experience as customer support is a plus
- Experience with QA testing is a plus, but not required
Why you should join Proton:
- A friendly and casual office environment
- A dedicated office budget that can be used for gym memberships, buying snacks for the office, public parking or professional development
- We work on interesting, challenging problems. Each day you will face a new issue, and there is never a dull moment
- Our rapid growth means there are many opportunities for advancement
- Do something meaningful. ProtonMail protects dissidents, journalists, and activists. Our work saves lives
- Be part of something bigger. Millions of people and businesses around the world have embraced our idea of an Internet where privacy and security are the default. Join the privacy revolution that is changing the world