Junior Azure DevOps Engineer
Рок за пријавување:
- МЕКОМС ДООЕЛ
- Адреса: Ул Македонија (Лотарија на Македонија), 1000 Skopje
- Веб страна: https://www.mecoms.com/careers-in-skopje/
We are looking for a junior Azure DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The DevOps Automation Engineer is responsible for implementing and maintaining tools and systems used to deploy, operate, troubleshoot, and monitor software. Candidate must have some experience with Azure cloud and modern continuous integration and delivery systems
This is a selection of your tasks and responsibilities:
- Automating Building of Application code using Build Pipeline in Azure DevOps (formerly TFS).
- Troubleshoot Applications and Infrastructure resources hosted in Azure.
- Deploy infrastructure scripts in the cloud and Kubernetes.
- All Cloud Initiatives the company is looking to implement or integrate to in the future.
- Follow-up on alerts for errors and performance in cloud deployments.
- Work in an Agile environment to support individuals on proper DevOps practices.
- Manage and support internal environments in Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Performs all steps required to deliver applications to production.
- Produces high quality systems documentation.
- May be required to be on-call or provide weekend and after hours support for product deployments and issue resolution.
- Either 1 year of experience in architecture, infrastructure and/or Microsoft Azure, or
- At least 1 year of experience working with continuous integration and continuous delivery or
- At least 1 year of experience in software development in any platform preferably some Microsoft technology
- A non-stop drive to go out of own comfort zone, to investigate new technologies & to guarantee an end-to-end solution
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to learn and improve yourself
- The ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- A broad knowledge in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies.
- The possibility to work with the latest technologies and stay up to date with the latest changes
- A team culture that is based on trust and where continuous growth is naturally encouraged
- Deep dive training by our MECOMS knowledge center
- Real career opportunities: do you want to become an expert or rather grow towards an international functional role, that’s up to you!
- An attractive salary package, including private health insurance
- If you start as an intern: we offer you a chance to learn, a personal coach and, after positive evaluation of your internship, a contract to become a full-time employee