Работодавачот може да го стопира огласот и пред истекот на рокот за пријавување во случај да добие задоволувачки број на апликации или ако го пронајде соодветниот кандидат од веќе пристигнатите апликации.
As the Packaging Specialist, you will play a key role in setting up, maintaining, and improving the entire process for current and new parts to include: inbound material, inbound packaging (containers & skids).
To us nothing is impossible, you will have autonomy to explore your curiosity, having fun and celebrating success along the way.
The vacancy is to be positioned in Skopje - Macedonia, and will report to the Production Control & Logistics Manager.
- Drive change in the ergonomics and processes in the inbound flow, value stream, and service centers related to material handling.
- Ensure all new materials and inbound materials meet safety, quality, and ergonomic guidelines for movement from start to the end user.
- Conducts the necessary communications with all departments to originate and revise packaging records.
- Evaluates product complaints related to package integrity and identifies corrective actions.
- Works closely with operations, suppliers, consolidation centers and plants on process improvements.
- Maintains a schedule and budget for the assigned project; assists in the scheduling of projects in a timely manner to meet the long term goals of the company.
- Coordinates preparation and delivery of project deliverables, design documents, and bid packages.
- You got Bachelor's degree of Technical faculty.
- You have up to 3 years’ experience in packaging development and implementation.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken).
- You have knowledge of packaging standards applicable in automotive industry.
- You have knowledge of Supply Chain Processes including inventory management.
- You have excellent computer skills in Microsoft package.
- You are team worker!
APTIVE REWARDS & ADVANTAGES
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Organized transport and food
- Social activities and programs
- Working hours: 08.30 – 16.30
Ве молиме да се пријавите со поднесување на Ваша биографија (CV) на Англиски јазик и диплома од завршено образование преку табот „Аплицирај“, со креирање на Ваш профил во дата базата на нашата компанија или користење на веќе постоечкиот профил
Рок за аплицирање за оваа позиција е до 01.08.2021.
Само селектираните кандидати ќе бидат повикани на интервју.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.