The finance assistant will be responsible for forecasting, generating batch reports, processing payments and coordinate puchase of Gift cards with the Merchandising and Sales team.
This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to be part of a Finance team for a North American Software Company.
The ideal candidate is a smart learner, precise, detail oriented, and takes pride in the accuracy of their work (no matter how small). It helps if they are comfortable working with spreadsheets, can create formulas, macors and is a team player with a positive attitude.
Gift Card Management:
- Forecast the weekly purchase for batch cards (based on previous week sales and Merchandise team needs)
- Forecast the weekly amounts to be sent to Incomm, Black Hawk and CashStar (based on previous week sales and Merchandise team needs)
- Upload batch cards
- Check balances and inventory at least every other day
Fundraiser liability payment/money channel:
- Process payments timely
- Own money channel (reply to requests/questions)
- Send replacement and void previous cheques
- Provide reports and process wire payments when needed
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Recevieble and other task as needed.
We are Looking for someone:
- Excellent Communication Skills (written, verbal)
- Degree in Finance or Business Administration
- Soft skills: precise, highly technical, polished/high work ethic, smart learner, flexible, organized, high initiative
- Finance experience.
- FULL-TIME POSITION
- MON - FRI 3 PM - 11 PM