Remote Vue.js Mid-Senior Software Engineer
As a Frontend Engineer, you will play a major role in rebuilding core web experience. You’ll be part of a growing team that is building next generation fiber platform and customer experience.
Who You Are.
You are an exceptionally talented software developer with the ability and desire to work on challenging projects that require you to constantly master new skills and technologies.
- Build high quality, performant, scalable, and maintainable front-end applications
- Regularly collaborate with designers and developers in order to avail interactive and scalable front-end applications. Then further collaborate with the UX designers for the purpose of designing and implementing application experience
- Work closely with back-end developers in building features and efficiencies for the realization of the anticipated end product
- Provide technical leadership and documentation to senior engineering leadership and key stakeholders, continuously informing them on progress and important details of projects at key phases of application development.
- Participate in the daily scrum and sprint planning.
- Analyze and ensure the technical feasibility of proposed application designs.
- Mentor and coach others, providing technical guidance and helping build an environment of knowledge-sharing and encouraged feedback
- Comfortable leading technical design discussions and facilitating technical decision making.
- 4-5 years experience with modern frontend frameworks like Vue.js.
- 4+ years experience in hand-coded, standards-compliant HTML5, CSS and JS
- 3+ years of production experience with modern client-side web frameworks such as React.js, Vue.js, AngularJS with Typescript
- Deep knowledge of programming best practices, software design patterns, and industry standards like SOLID principles
- Ability to create responsive UI components for high-performance and scalability
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS/LESS
- Experience with backend data / API integration using JSON and RESTful web services
- Hands-on experience building websites using responsive design
- Good knowledge of front end unit testing frameworks and experience with their implementation
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology including sprints, SCRUMS, and test-driven development
- You are curious by nature and not afraid to ask “why”. You don’t stop digging till you find out why your code worked (or didn’t work)
- You have the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies through training, self-advancement, and collaboration with peers
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with container technologies like Docker
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Great Remote Position
- Opportunity to Learn and Grow
- Great Salary Package
- Signing/Onboarding Bonus