Ever since KOSTAL was first founded in 1912, we have pursued innovation combined with uncompromising quality. Through this approach, we have come a long way in the last hundred years. Today we are one of the world's leading suppliers of complex electronic and mechatronic products for industrial and automotive applications.
Is it as important to you as it is to us that things continually progress – the technology around your personal skills, your career prospects and us? With us, you can make a difference in all these areas.
Following the successful approval of the investment in Macedonia, Ohrid we are looking for a Logistics Planners for the areas of Logistics Systems, Processes and Monitoring.
to join our Operations team.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, duties will mainly include, but not limited to, daily control and development of all plant Logistics SAP Processes and system support (SAP and Operational vies execution). The position also includes Mid and Long term Development and Planning of plant Supply Chain, planning and preparation for Logistics Audits and Support activities during audits. Additionally the duties will include development of Logistics Strategies, Concepts and Capacity planning for the mid and long term development. The position requires constant liaison with all logistics and operations departments, and close daily coordination with IT support department. Additionally will be providing a training activities for other departments within the plant .
Ideally, candidates will have relevant University Degree in one of the following fields Logistics, IT technology, or Economics/Business area, Mathematics.
In addition, candidates should also ideally, have the following:
- Understanding of Supply Chain Planning and Development
- Understanding of Process Control and Analyses
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP/MRP systems
- Advanced MS Excel, Word, Access, E-Mail - Outlook skills including the ability to program with macros (VBA)
- Self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills
- Ability to follow and comply with instructions given by the superior
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure
- Organizational and Team management skills
- Team player, Proactive, Well motivated
- Fluent in verbal and written Macedonian and English
The following areas of expertise will be considered as advantage:
- Understanding of MRP/ERP (Material Resources Planning) and Production planning.
- Understanding of MPS (Master Production Scheduling), Rump-Up and Capacity Planning.
- Understanding of Material Flow and Storage Capacity Planning.
- Experience in Lean Development initiatives and New Technology introduction.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma.
- Experience in Project Management and capacity for self-driven working environment.
- Experience of working in a business-to-business environment
- Knowledge of German Language will be considered as advantage
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV and cover letter in English, using the option Quick Application .
Kostal Macedonia is an equal opportunities employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive working culture.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.