The finance Administrator will be responsible for forecasting, generating batch reports, processing payments and coordinate puchase of Gift cards with the Merchandising and Sales team. Experience with Quickbooks or other accounting software and solid understanding of accounting principles and a person who is a team player.
This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to be part of a Finance team for a North American Software Company.
The ideal candidate is a smart learner, precise, detail oriented, and takes pride in the accuracy of their work (no matter how small). It helps if they are comfortable working with spreadsheets, can create formulas, macors and is a team player with a positive attitude.
Gift Card Management:
- Forecast the weekly purchase for batch cards (based on previous week sales and Merchandise team needs)
- Forecast the weekly amounts to be sent to Incomm, Black Hawk and CashStar (based on previous week sales and Merchandise team needs)
- Upload batch cards
- Check balances and inventory at least every other day
Fundraiser liability payment/money channel:
- Process payments timely
- Own money channel (reply to requests/questions)
- Send replacement and void previous cheques
- Provide reports and process wire payments when needed
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Recevieble and other task as needed.
- Sponsorship/Insertion Order tracking & management
We are Looking for someone:
- Proven work experience as a finance administrator or similar
- Practical experience with accounting software (such as QuickBooks), spreadsheets
- (such as MS Excel)
- Able to quickly learn and adapt to new software and processes
- A solid understanding of bookkeeping procedures including crediting and debiting
- appropriate accounts, posting entries to ledger accounts, and reconciling accounts
- Excellent Communication Skills (written, verbal)
- Degree in Finance or Business Administration
- Soft skills: precise, highly technical, polished/high work ethic, smart learner, flexible, organized, high initiative
- Finance experience.
- FULL-TIME POSITION
- MON - FRI 3 PM - 11 PM