Работодавачот може да го стопира огласот и пред истекот на рокот за пријавување во случај да добие задоволувачки број на апликации или ако го пронајде соодветниот кандидат од веќе пристигнатите апликации.
As the Test Engineer for EOL & Label, you will play a key role in EOL (End Of Line) and Labeling machines and fixtures: setup, debug, maintain, improve, introduction of new variants, includes PML introduction. You will be responsible for TTT for test equipment (Test coverage, Capability and Repeatability Report, MSA).
We are searching for replacement of our team member due to his movement in Aptiv Krakow Poland. Interested in working in challenging environment?
To us nothing is impossible, you will have autonomy to explore your curiosity, having fun and celebrating success along the way.
The vacancy is to be positioned in Skopje - Macedonia, and will report to the Test Support Leader.
- Develop, program, maintain and improve test processes to include: End of Line Test (Functional Test & Flash Device Programming), Camera inspection process, Leak Test, Screwing process and Housing assembly process.
- Optimize set up/programs to improve equipment effectiveness.
- Analyze test processes to ensure process capabilities and throughput.
- Analyze defects to determine likely failure modes.
- Strong participant in cross functional teams supporting manufacturing and developing new test processes for new product introduction.
- Support production processes– follows line efficiency, machine utilizations, defect rate and takes part in reaching plant targets on the testing line and maintain testing process reliable.
- Active role in pre-acceptance, installation and validation of test equipment and tools.
- Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team.
- You got Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical studies, preferable with relevant experience in electronics production.
- You have Minimum 1 year of experience in automotive industry and/or Manufacturing engineering department.
- You have experience in programming using Test Stand, Assembly, Python, C, LabView.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken).
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office Package.
- You are Curious: Explore your curiosity, challenging the status quo.
- You are Strategic: Plan ahead adopting future intelligence to break down barriers.
- You are team worker and problem-solver!
APTIVE REWARDS & ADVANTAGES
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Organized transport and food
- Social activities and programs
- Working hours: 08.30 – 16.30
Ве молиме да се пријавите со поднесување на Ваша биографија (CV) на Англиски јазик и диплома од завршено образование преку табот „Аплицирај“, со креирање на Ваш профил во дата базата на нашата компанија или користење на веќе постоечкиот профил
Рок за аплицирање за оваа позиција е до 28.09.2021.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.