Our main goal is to increase customer satisfaction, customer retention and to keep the customer’s needs at the forefront of every interaction. We are identifying problems at an early stage and resolving issues before they become problems for our partners and their customers. We are offering online chat customer support and email customer support.
Customer Support Agent – English
We are looking for a customer service specialist to join our busy target-driven team based in our Skopje office (40 hours/5days).
Our working hours are from 08:00h to 23:00h. We are working in 2 shifts:
1st shift: 08:00h to 15:30h
2nd shift: 15:30 to 23:00h
We are an online company that offers support for our clients.
Why we need you:
- You’ll be our English ambassador, liaising directly with our customers via email and live chat to answer their questions, resolve their queries; always providing fast, accurate, thorough and friendly responses. You will strive to ensure the clients experience is a positive one, and finally you will be on top of your game, when having to inform players of any upcoming promotions.
Who are we looking for:
- You need to have the ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and to be customer-focused. You should be highly-organised with great attention to detail and able to evaluate and prioritise customer demands.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- We expect you to be familiar with Google Drive, especially Sheet and Docs, and any relevant experience in customer support, is an advantage, as are additional language skills.
What is the plan for the English Support Agent role?
- Answer chats and emails to customers accurately and exceed their expectations within the target timescales;
- Provide excellent customer service in an expedient manner;
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues;
- Be self-motivated and use your own initiative to be able to utilize available resources to improve knowledge and help customers;
- Work as part of a team to improve the overall performance of the Customer Service;
- Proven problem-solving skills;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Ability and desire to deliver exceptional levels of Customer Service;
- Clear thinking and problem solving;
- Flexible and willing to work daily/evening/weekends shifts.
SALARY: 450 EUR neto
What happens next?
If you are interested we invite you to submit your CV via the Fast Apply field. We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria you will be invited to interview.