The Role: Junior Management Accountant
Located: Skopje, Macedonia
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Iris finance team in our Macedonia office as a Junior Management Accountant.
The ideal candidate is fluent in written and spoken English. In this position you will be a part of our Skopje based team, responsible for supporting the Iris London Management accounting team with key finance processes and day to day support across various accounts.
Day to Day tasks:
- Reviewing sales invoices and amending them as necessary before sharing with the sales ledger team.
- Running reports to support the MA team and London Financial Controller.
- Performing excel analysis.
- Reconciling projects and nominal codes.
- Raising PO’s for suppliers / other internal agencies.
- Ad hoc reporting and commercial analysis.
- Checking and Processing Staff expenses.
- Supporting the wider agency on finance software basics.
What we’re looking for:
- High levels of English language – spoken and written.
- German language – optional.
- At least 1 year experience in finance.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and positive.
- Highly numerate with an excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible with an ability to perform to a high standard given different demands whilst working under pressure.
- Strong excel skills with experience of using advanced functions and pivot tables.
- Good organization and communication skills.
What we offer:
We are a global creative agency that builds businesses, grows brands and creates extraordinary ideas for clients such as Adidas, Samsung, Roche, Suzuki, Pizza Hut and Barclaycard.
In today’s world, brands must work harder than ever to remain interesting, relevant and meaningful. We build Participation Brands around a simple premise: the fastest growing brands are the ones who are built with people, not for them.
The company was founded in 1999 with one staff member and one client: Sony Ericsson. Twenty-two years on we have over 700 employees in multiple offices around the globe, including London, Munich, New York, Atlanta, Chicago, Singapore, Delhi and Sydney.
What’s in it for you:
- Be a part of vibrant and highly motivated team.
- Career development and opportunities.
- Regular team socials.
- Travel insurance for work trips.
- Training and seminars (foreign languages, excel courses are also included).
- A competitive market compensation and private Healthcare & Dental.
- Awesome office space in Skopje within walking distance to shops, bars, restaurants and more.
- Flexibility regarding work from home.
Please email CV in English using the Apply now option.