Job Title: Partnership Executive
Salary: £Competitive + Bonus
Who we are
QiH is a group of companies focused on digital marketing within the gaming sector. We are a young, innovative and progressive business with staff across offices in Skopje and London. We are specialists in Customer Acquisition and Retention, Search Engine, Social & Affiliate Marketing and Data & Analytics. We are an international business active in multiple markets around the globe.
Our Company Values:
- We Are Here To Win
- Play As A Team
- Embrace Processes & Make Them Better
- Make Decisions & Solve Problems Based On Data
- Be Accountable & Take Responsibility
- Test & Learn, Make Mistakes, Optimise
- Respect, Understand & Help Each Other
The Partnership Executive will be responsible for the sustained growth and optimisation of a diverse range of campaigns, playing a key role in the development of integrated multi-channel campaigns.
The successful candidate must be a motivated and creative self-starter with a passion for delivering unrivalled levels of account management. Strong interpersonal skills are essential with the ability to nurture existing and new relationships built on trust and transparency.
This is the perfect role for a commercially minded candidate to work in a fast paced environment focused on growth.
- Scale, optimise and maintain innovative market leading campaigns
- Develop and proactively manage a portfolio of key accounts
- Identify new partnership opportunities
- Review and negotiate new and existing commercial agreements
- Responsible for delivering clear and concise reporting on performance
- Complete regular industry and competitor research in the quest to achieve a competitive advantage
- Work closely with the wider acquisition team to develop the overall marketing strategy
Essential Skills & Experience:
- An interest in digital marketing
- A basic understanding of the online gaming industry is desired but not essential
- A natural salesperson with excellent communication skills
- A passion for identifying, establishing and nurturing long term relationships
- Commercially astute with excellent negotiation skills.
- A creative and logical thinker with first class attention to detail
- A team player who has the ability to thrive in a target driven environment
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Multilingual – first class spoken and written (English).
- Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus
- Private Health Care
- International Travel Opportunities
- Annual Company Conference
- Loyalty Packages
- Ongoing training, development and certifications
- Soft skills training with a professional consulting company
- In-house, bespoke training Academy
- Free drinks & coffee