KOSTAL is one of the leading suppliers of complex mechatronic, electronic and power electronic products for automotive and industrial applications. Including the factory in Ohrid, KOSTAL is located in 21 countries on 5 continents, with more than 20,000 dedicated employees, who are supplying global and regional car manufacturers.
The KOSTAL factory in Ohrid currently supplies BMW, Daimler, VW, Audi, Porsche, Skoda, Seat, Tesla, Jaguar and Land Rover.
Is it important for you, as it is for us, for the processes to be continuously improved, and work with advanced technologies to become a part of your everyday life?
Do you want to enrich your professional life with experience within a company that enables professional and personal development and advancement, while providing a balance between work and private life?
With us – KOSTAL MACEDONIA, you can make a difference!
KOSTAL MACEDONIA is searching for a Production Engineering Assembly & Electronics Manager
The Production Engineering Assembly & Electronics Manager, reporting to the Head of Production Engineering, is responsible for the engineering disciplines of production planning in the areas of Mechatronic Assembly, Electronic Assembly, Power Electronic Assembly, and Commissioning & Qualification.
It is his/her responsibility to oversee, direct and guide the Engineering teams in the technical realization of customer projects moving them from the design phase to the series production phase of the project life cycle.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning resource schedules to align KOSTAL Macedonia boundary conditions with project management, headquarters, group and customer requirements / expectations
- Ensure the correct engineering headcount, relevant knowledge and capabilities are available within the Department to meet the technical demands of current and planned customer projects
- Responsibility for identifying project risks, slippages etc. and escalating at the appropriate time
- Responsibility for ensuring full project transparency within the KOSTAL Macedonia organization
- Responsibility for ensuring that the department deliver the required work packages on time, within budget and with the required quality level to stakeholders
- Responsibility for ensuring alignment with both internal and external stakeholders
- Planning resource schedules to align KOMAK boundary conditions with project management, headquarters / group and customer requirements / expectations
- Ensure the relevant knowledge and capabilities are available within the department to meet the technical demands of current and planned customer projects
- Ensure the correct engineering headcount to meet customer project requirements
- Ensure full alignment between the department and project SE teams / global core teams
- Ensure all project milestone and target due dates are reached
- Defining internal structures to ensure KOSTAL Macedonia can work towards the project goals
- Coordination of technical issues and coordination of personnel with different motivations, different abilities, and different attitudes.
- Regular interaction with plant management and HQ management
- Regular communication with the customer which requires a strategic approach to deliver information /updates whilst also interpreting what the customer expects and adapting accordingly
- Responsibility to lead by example with regard to knowledge, behavior, and professionalism
- Coordinating activities in a project matrix organization and aligning different departments / functions with different priorities
- Conflict management as a result of a matrix system with different influencing factors
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor degree/Master degree in technical sciences
- Experience with regard to the introduction of new products / new processes into an industrial process
- Experience in releasing / validating new products / new processes within an industrial process
- Knowledge of Electronic Assembly process, Mechatronic Assembly process and Injection Molding
- Working knowledge of industrial engineering disciplines (line balancing, cycle time optimization etc.)
- Knowledge of root cause analysis and corrective actions within the complete product life cycle
- Knowledge of automotive industry standards (ISO-TS / IATF16949, ISO- 9001 14001)
- Knowledge of the QM methods FMEA / SPC / MSA / APQP
- Working experience in quality and project management systems
- High responsibility, teamwork, flexibility and resilience
- Strong conceptual, analytical and structured thinking
- Ability to analyze project and process risks to the relevant level of details
- Working knowledge of Lean manufacturing and 6 Sigma methodologies
- Project management experience and good IT user skills, typically MS-Office, (SAP, Minitab)
- Pronounced independent work
- Experienced working in matrix organization and international, virtual teams
- Strong knowledge of English, spoken and written required
BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR TEAM:
- Attractive compensation package
- Extended private health insurance
- Work in a new and modern setting with the latest advance technologies
- Pleasant place to work and live in – The city of Ohrid
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV and cover letter in English, using the option Quick Application.
Kostal Macedonia is an equal opportunities employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive working culture.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.