As a Section Manager you will be taking full responsibility of related section, with a team to lead and inspire. You will be responsible for sales maximization, customer service and store profitability. You will combine your experience, commercial insight and excellent visual merchandising skills to continually grow the success of the brand and exceed targets year on year.
We are looking for high caliber professionals to help achieve our goal of becoming “one of Europe's three most successful apparel retailers by 2023”.
- Maximizing related section productivity and driving sales with commercial execution and excellent customer service and satisfaction
- Working closely with Store Manager to meet goals within their section. Oversees store inventories for section and ensures the highest level of accuracy
- Providing leadership for the section team, implementing and tracking the LC Waikiki standards for the section and inspiring the team to achieve it
- Establishing and maintaining high standards of store layout and visual merchandising in line with the corporate standards
Education & Language Skills
- Minimum High School Degree
- Fluent English (written & verbal)
- Minimum 2 years of retail experience in similar position
- Able to use information and product knowledge to drive sales with a commercial mind-set
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Consistently show ability to development, sales-driven and results-oriented
- The ability to solve problems, organize and plan
- The ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
At LC Waikiki, our values being virtuous, achieving together, extensive expertise, being customer-oriented, challenging the difficulties.
So if you ready to dynamism and want to grow with challenges, come and join us!
At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each and every application due to LC Waikiki prerequisites. If your application found appropriate we will contact you via phone or email.