Job Title: Senior Data Analyst
Salary: £Competitive + Bonus
Who we are
QiH is a group of companies focused on digital marketing within the gaming sector. We are a young, innovative and progressive business with staff across offices in Skopje and London. We are specialists in Customer Acquisition and Retention, Search Engine, Social & Affiliate Marketing and Data & Analytics. We are an international business active in multiple markets around the globe.
Our Company Values
1. We Are Here To Win
2. Play As A Team
3. Embrace Processes & Make Them Better
4. Make Decisions & Solve Problems Based On Data
5. Be Accountable & Take Responsibility
6. Test & Learn, Make Mistakes, Optimise
7. Respect, Understand & Help Each Other
The Senior Data Analyst will work closely with the Head of Data Visualisation and provide direct line management to members of the Data team. We are looking for an experienced leader who is highly skilled partnering with stakeholders across the business to deliver the data foundations needed to deliver maximum value from data to drive business performance.
- Facilitate, coordinate and elicit reporting requirements from multiple stakeholders.
- Lead and motivate reporting team members, including coaching/mentoring and identification of training/development needs.
- Identify problems and opportunities through constant data exploration.
- Manages projects and/or small teams to support new initiatives or other automation efforts.
- Train and mentor staff members to gain an understanding of the data.
- Manage the data sprints and communicate progress with stakeholders
- Bring ideas for new analyses to the table, and own them from data collection to dashboard creation and presentation.
- Prepare and provide advice and guidance to the technical teams in understanding business processes and requirements to ensure seamless delivery.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience (3-5 years) as an analyst within a reporting and/or business intelligence function.
- Strong management and control of work flows to produce deliverables within required timeframes and quality standards.
- Knowledge of Tableau or other visualisation tools would be an advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to problem- solve and swiftly escalate issues to senior staff when needed.
- Ability to condense information and transform technical data into easily understandable concepts.
- Actively participate in automation efforts to enhance the reporting process
- Monitor and track issues to ensure timely and appropriate resolutions are achieved.
- Ability to adjust to a rapidly changing environment and prioritize deliverables.
- Good interpersonal and partnering skills to facilitate effective working relationships.
- Knowledge of SQL would be an advantage.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Previous experience as a team lead.
- Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus
- Private Health Care
- International Travel Opportunities
- Annual Company Conference
- Loyalty Packages
- Ongoing training, development and certifications
- Soft skills training with a professional consulting company
- In-house, bespoke training Academy
- Free drinks & coffee