APS (Agile Pro Solution) headquartered in the USA with a local office in Skopje is looking for a Document Control Administrator. Here at APS, we believe that once you have the right skills and motivation to be successful you will be a great fit for the team.
As Document Control Administrator you will be responsible for maintaining manufacturing documentation templates and file structure, updating documents and procedures in the DOC control system. Administer document processes and systems to ensure control and availability of documentation to personnel.
USA working hours (EST)
- Prepare electronic document templates, scan documents, update procedures, and create documents as required.
- Maintain security of manufacturing documentation templates and files.
- Maintain ISO IATF 16949 PPAP documentation.
- Ensure all documents are organized and accessible and communicating with management.
- Interact with ERP system to generate daily production requirements and disposition. completed work.
- Ensure all technical documents, reports, drawings/blueprints are updated and registered in the system.
- Skilled at Microsoft Office applications.
- ERP system experience preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented, accurate, and able to work independently.
- Must have a “sense of urgency” in resolving problems.
- Must be detail-oriented and have basic writing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment.
- On-the-job training provided.
Our biggest assets are our employees and our organizational culture. We strive to create an environment where people will feel valued and rewarded.
We are an equal employer, and we welcome everyone matching the experience and skills to apply.
*NOTE: Only the most suitable candidates will be contacted.