People and Learning Coordinator
Team: Global People team
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
As People and Learning Coordinator at Iris, you will coordinate training sessions, workshops and programmes, manage diary invites, communicate with participants and create reports to ensure the smooth running of our global learning and development offering.
You will also provide the People Team with general administrative support and get involved in projects like our bi- annual performance reviews. Support our weekly inductions to ensure new joiners are signed up for workshops and activities to help them settle into their role at Iris.
Day to Day tasks:
- Training coordination- Responsible for coordinating trainings, workshops and development programs- booking rooms, creating calеndar invites, managing and monitoring attendance.
- Reporting- creating trackers to capture training and workshop attendance- produce ad hoc reports and share insights when needed.
- Attendee communication- first point of contact for training participants- emailing attendees with information before and after training sessions, drafting communications, collecting and evaluating feedback, supporting virtual training delivery.
- Training budget- raising POs, tracking invoices, liaising with external training providers and tracking L&D budget and spending.
- Training providers- Liaising with L&D suppliers external training providers for events, workshops and training sessions ensuring a smooth delivery. Booking employees on external training courses.
- Team admin- managing room bookings and calendar invites, supporting the People Team with general administrative tasks and ad hoc projects. Coordinating diaries and projects across different time zones and offices.
- Inductions- managing induction workshops- Sending invites to new joiners, tracking attendance and managing diary invites.
What you'll need:
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
- Excellent coordination, planning and organisational skills
- Confident with MS office especially Excel and PowerPoint, experience with SharePoint and Microsoft Forms would be great
- Good communication skills – making people feel comfortable to reach out with questions and able to communicate with all levels of stakeholders
- Good problem-solving skills- ability to remain calm under pressure, prioritise and find practical solutions
- Able to work independently and take ownership of routine tasks
- University degree
- At least one year experience with similar role (HR is an advantage)
What we offer:
We are a global creative agency that builds businesses, grows brands and creates extraordinary ideas for clients such as Adidas, Samsung, Roche, Suzuki, Pizza Hut and Barclaycard.
In today’s world, brands must work harder than ever to remain interesting, relevant and meaningful. We build Participation Brands around a simple premise: the fastest growing brands are the ones who are built with people, not for them.
The company was founded in 1999 with one staff member and one client: Sony Ericsson. Twenty-two years on we have over 700 employees in multiple offices around the globe, including London, Munich, New York, Atlanta, Chicago, Singapore, Delhi and Sydney.
What’s in it for you:
- Be a part of vibrant and highly motivated team.
- Career development and opportunities.
- Training and seminars
- A competitive market compensation and private Healthcare & Dental
- Awesome office space in Skopje within walking distance to shops, bars, restaurants and more
- Flexibility regarding work from home
Please email CV in English using the Apply now option.