APS (Agile Pro Solution) headquartered in the USA with a local office in Skopje for a need of a client is seeking the right individuals for Financial sales agent. Here at APS, we believe that once you have the right skills and motivation to be successful you will be a great fit.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Financial sales agent who is driven to continue the organization’s dedication to serving clients. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, energetic, quick-learning, and confident individual, ready to kick-start or continue to grow their career as Financial Sales Professional. We are offering opportunities that will excel your career and give you possibilities to grow.
USA working hours (EST)
- Maintain effective sales skills and in-depth product and service knowledge in order to offer products and services that best fit the client’s needs.
- Consistently meet or exceed sales/performance goals and operational standards.
- Maintain an active prospect list and professionally correspond with clients or potential clients to identify their financial needs and to build long-term relationships.
- Provide sound financial recommendations to help ensure financial security for clients and possess the capability to move clients to take action and implement recommendations
- Learn necessary selling skills practice.
- Serve customers quickly, accurately, efficiently, and confidentially. Takes a personal interest in each individual customer, making an attempt to establish rapport and looking for ways to help.
- Actively participate in training activities, coaching sessions, and meetings.
- Navigate multiple systems to professionally perform sale tasks by telephone/email with a high degree of accuracy and speed in a high-volume, fast-paced financial center environment.
- A minimum of one year of similar or related experience selling products and/or services.
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with clients and employees by telephone/email.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully perform duties with a high degree of accuracy and speed in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to generate new business by outbound calling and reaching out to new clients.
- Demonstrated ability to engage in relationship-building discussions.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and anticipate clients' needs and sell products and services.
- Possess problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Solid time management and organizational skills.
- Basic proficiency in Windows-based programs.
- Intermediate mathematical skills performing calculations involving adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing.
- Experience in B2B is a big asset
- Willingness to work USA hours (EST)
What we offer:
- Training Program
- Competitive salary + bonuses (NO CAP ON THE BONUSES)
- Great working environment
- Benefits and motivational perks
Our biggest assets are our employees and our organizational culture. We strive to create an environment where people will feel valued and rewarded.
We are an equal employer, and we welcome everyone matching the experience and skills to apply.
*NOTE: Only the most suitable candidates will be contacted.