Turkish Speaking Customer Support and Call Center Agent / Home Office
Looking for a career in the Entertainment Industry?
Who are we?
«Interkonnekt» is not just another digital agency! Either you target local or international audience, we have something valuable to offer for your business to grow rapidly in today’s digital world.
The headquarters is in Moscow where we have the senior management of 16 experts in their areas. The core competency of «Interkonnekt» is the harmonized combination of «Affiliate Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO and Media Buying».
Our team is consisted of T-shaped professionals who have deeper knowledge in one of the core businesses of the company with supporting skills in the other areas. Except the senior management in Moscow office, we have 30+ specialists working remotely in 20+ countries. Although 2/3 of the team work remotely, we are highly proud of achieving 85% employee retention rate since the foundation of the company in 2018.
Who should apply?
- We are in the process of expanding our Turkish team for a new project in the Entertainment Industry. If you possess below qualifications, we would love to have a call with you.
What are the key points?
- Helping both Turkish and English-speaking customers via chat, e-mail, and telephone
- Working together with your team to reach the best customer satisfaction, including other KPIs
- Translating promotional texts and customer surveys into Turkish and English
- Managing customer accounts
- Assisting customers about account management, billing issues, content, basic website, and application navigation
- Providing account and application support to customers, specifically with regards to website functionality and troubleshooting
- Giving accurate and real-time responses to customer inquiries
- Following company policies and practices regarding customer relations
- Background in Customer Relations is a plus
What are the other points?
- Full Time Remote Position / Home Office
- Native Turkish
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Fluency in other languages is a plus
- Being able to work in shifts, including nights and weekends
- Having a passion for customer service and care
- Ability to listen and come up with solutions to customers’ problems
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Daily, weekly, monthly reporting skills
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Having personal computer with reliable internet speed
- No military obligation within the 1st year of employment for male candidates
To apply for the vacancy, please send your CV in English to email@example.com