Modern wire harness systems and exclusive vehicle interiors: The name DRÄXLMAIER stands for automotive innovations – products that enhance your driving experience. Every day, approximately 70.000 associates around the world cooperate to contribute their knowledge, skills and automotive passion toward this goal. Individuals, who like to take on responsibilities, use their creativity and contribute their ideas toward the common success. Individuals like you!
Series project manager
In order to support the Product Field Low Voltage Harness Department at our factories in Kavadarci and Kumanovo, we are searching for highly motivated professionals who are ready to face the challenges of the international markets with openness, flexibility and enthusiasm.
- Create project plans/concepts and assure they are followed in cooperation with technical or key project leaders as well as technical areas, introduce actions in case of deviations, as required
- Assure compliance with allocated project budget and distribute to functions reporting to him/her, introduce actions in case of deviations
- Act as interface between involved internal/external areas in terms of product responsibilities, setting up and handling customer management
- Analyze and evaluate changes in cooperation with departments, cooperate in negotiations and assure implementation
- Provide technical leadership for project associates and/or sub-project leaders
- Develop technical solutions for part changes based on customer requirements manuals and analyze change requests with regard to tools, product quality and subsequent processes
- Professional/graduate education (seasoned professional) usually acquired through a bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of work experience in a specialized field built on a thorough understanding of theoretical concepts and principles and their context
- Excellent proficiency in English, knowledge of German language will be considered as an advantage
- Good command of MS Office Package
- Good analytical skills and problem solving skills
The application deadline is 31.01.2022
Job Position: Series project manager