The ProCredit group is made up of socially responsible banks in developing countries and transition economies. ProCredit positions itself as the “house bank” for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and for private individuals wishing to save and conduct their banking business on a fair and transparent basis. In this way the group strives to promote the segments of the population that contribute most to economic and social development.
To strengthen our capacities in the Group Operational Risk team, ProCredit Holding (Germany) is seeking to hire a dedicated, responsible and qualified applicant based in Skopje (North Macedonia):
Specialist in Operational Risk Management (f/m)
Description of the position:
- Develop and execute global risk management processes in the area of operational risk in the ProCredit group
- Analyse the operational risk situation of the individual ProCredit banks on a regular basis and prepare recommendations
- Serve as a contact person for the group-wide reporting of operational risks
- Create and validate regular and ad-hoc operational risk reports for group management and committees
- Administer and ensure data quality of the various operational risk management tools and databases
- Undertake and complete projects in an independent manner
- Keep oneself up to date with the new developments in the relevant EU legislation, assess the gaps and develop proposals to close them
- A high degree of social competence and excellent communication skills
- A (business-related) university degree with good grades. Understanding of bank’s financials is an advantage.
- Experience from internships carried out during your studies with relevance to the abovementioned areas of responsibility is ideal
- A very good command of spoken and written English; other languages are an advantage
- Interest in operational risk management. Knowledge of relevant international standards or audit experience is an advantage.
- Understanding of process management and insurance business is an advantage.
- Analytical skills and the ability to learn quickly
- A high level of motivation, flexibility and mobility
- A proactive, thorough and independent way of working
- Strong identification with the goals of our company
If you can identify with the goals and ethical principles of our company, are curious about other countries and cultures, and enjoy working in an independent and meticulous manner, we can offer you a multifaceted and interesting position in a friendly and open working environment
Please send your application, including a detailed statement explaining your motivation for applying for a job with our company and a curriculum vitae by e-mail to:
The deadline to submit your documents is 31.01.2022.
To learn more about the ProCredit group, please visit ProCredit Holding’s website at: