HEAD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE
Head of Customer Service is a management role that focuses on organizing and maintaining quality support services and business relationships with clients/brands where Singular services are supplied.
This organizational unit comprises several pillars of teams to provide proper Service Desk operations and Incident Management, Monitoring team and Event management, and Client Relation Management, composing an extensive Customer Service Organizational Structure.
- Work with Product Service Delivery Manager to establish and execute plans for Service Quality improvement through the organization of Knowledge Transfer with Product Group, accurate understanding of Service Catalog, and proper service monitoring knowledge;
- Own Incident Management and Event management processes as part of the overall Service Management strategy of the company;
- Keep ahead of industry developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement;
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets;
- Establish collaboration with clients/brands, internal company stakeholders and participate in product development planning cycles;
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers communication space and facilitate organizational growth;
- Establish and maintain a strong professional relationship with customers;
- Establish Customer Service team strategy for organization development and align processes and procedures with short term and long-term goals;
- Align team structure and capacity according to the company growth strategy (number of deployed instances and service/product lines);
- Recruit, mentor, and develop team members, and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment;
- Establish a separate team or acquire service that will enable a dedicated workforce for Application Monitoring and Systems monitoring and alerting practice and develop Event Management processes;
- Keep accurate work instructions and processes descriptions for customer services support activities, including ownership of Incident Management process and Production Environment Monitoring Operations;
- Measure team’s performance and prepare organizational performance and KPI reports on quarterly basis.
- Have a minimum of 5 years in the Technology Industry related to Support Organization or Service Management organization, as Support Manager, Product Owner or Service Delivery Manager;
- Proven record of managing complex organization of two or more teams;
- Relevant experience where the demonstration of management, collaboration, and decision-making ability were demonstrated in usual daily job activities.
- Formal knowledge of one or more IT Services management frameworks.
- Proficiency in English communication with high-quality speaking and professional documentation writing capabilities.
- Preferable - University Degree in Computer Science, Business Management;
- Formal Training and Certification in ITIL v3/4 or similar ITSM management framework.
Skills and Abilities:
- Self-driven and motivated with an exceptional level of attention to details;
- Well-organized with excellent presentation, communication, and effective collaboration skills;
- Prior experience working with Atlassian products JIRA and Confluence is a plus.
These are some of our outstanding benefits:
- Challenging projects
- Outstanding working environment
- International work experience
- Training and learning opportunities
- Travel opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Fitness activities
- Private Health Insurance
Why you should apply
We nurture a teamwork environment where ideas are communicated, and knowledge sharing is encouraged. We appreciate the talent and inspire constant self-improvement. We constantly search for progressive thinkers, creative doers, game-changers, visionaries, and groundbreakers who never settle for mediocrity.