APS (Agile Pro Solution) headquartered in the USA with a local office in Skopje is looking for an Executive Assistant. Here at APS, we believe that once you have the right skills and motivation to be successful you will be a great fit for the team.
This is not just an administrative role; the ideal individual will need to have strong written and verbal English communication skills, along with administrative and organizational skills, to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations while being able to multitask. The role also requires drive and confidence, proactive thinking, someone who is resourceful, deadline-driven, and highly technical to anticipate and manage all day-to-day needs in a speedy-paced environment effectively and efficiently.
The working hours for this position are 3 pm to 11 pm, Mon – Fri.
- Work closely with executives to remain apprised of/schedule upcoming commitments.
- Conform objectives for the meeting invites, participants, and materials.
- Follow up and follow through on all and meetings.
- Complete well-organized projects as assigned.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings.
- Prepare or arrange presentation materials for meetings using MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Compose email memos, letters, minutes, and other correspondence.
- Maintains Outlook calendars, contact lists, and files.
- Work closely with any operational department heads as it relates to departmental projects.
- Proven admin or assistant experience, preferably under CEO.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Proactive, hands on projects individually when it comes to need.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Highly technical, highly organized.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technology and easily acquire new technical skills.
- Ability to recognize and solve problems quickly.
- University degree, English language and literature is an advantage.
Our biggest assets are our employees and our organizational culture. We strive to create an environment where people will feel valued and rewarded.
We are an equal employer, and we welcome everyone matching the experience and skills to apply.
*NOTE: Only the most suitable candidates will be contacted.