DevOps Administrator R&D (m/f)
Рок за пријавување:
- БАУМЕР ДООЕЛ
With 2,700 employees Baumer is one of the world's leading manufacturers of sensors and measuring instruments for factory and process automation. We owe this success to our employees who are passionate, best-qualified and always highly committed to find the best solutions for our customers.
Cross-location and cross-border cooperation is a key success factor for internationally operating companies. Seize the chance to realize our target vision of future collaboration in an agile organization, supported by intelligent software solution. Take the chance to become part of our highly innovative, agile team.
- Designing, setting up and maintaining the main R&D Software development infrastructure & related Systems
- Developing, implementing and maintaining software applications, components, modules or interfaces to databases and other applications
- Automate processes for the generation of builds and releases as well as for the execution of interface tests, regression tests and software deliveries (continuous delivery, continuous integration, build pipeline, code management, etc.)
- Coordinate all activities designed to monitor application availability, recoverability (continuity), performance, and resource consumption
- Coach and guide team members in the area of "DevOps"
- Create and maintain documentation (models, interface descriptions, test procedures, user manual, etc.)
- On-site support for Skopje Baumer plant
Qualifications and Expertise:
- Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years in the field and in an international company
- High level experience in DevOps and IT Administration
- Knowledge and deep understanding of modern software development processes
- Programming and Scripting in Python. Perl, Java and Ruby will be considered as advantage
- Good knowledge in Databases and Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience in Virtualization Solutions: Docker, VMware
- Source code management: Git, SVN
- Basic knowledge of network administration
- Ability to work independently but in a global remote teams
- Excellent command of spoken and written English language
- Willingness to occasionally travel for training and business purposes
What makes this job attractive:
- Significantly contributes to the company's success
- Collaboration with various departments
- Work in an international, successful growing high-tech company
- Administrating a modern IT environment with leading solutions
With Baumer you will find an exciting work environment with a lot of variety and freedom for self-initiative in a dynamic and rapidly growing successful Swiss family-owned company.
Candidates who meet the above stated qualification are encouraged to send their CV to the following LINK
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.