Are you a resourceful Front-end Developer who wants to work on award-winning software solutions? If so, you might be the next person to join the #SingularTeam!
Singular is an established brand in the iGaming industry providing the full spectrum of iGaming and omnichannel solutions. There are three key aspects that shape our competitive factor: flexibility, reliability, and innovation. We continuously strive for improvement by using novel technologies and agile development processes. Founded in 2009, Singular has grown from a start-up of 7 to an enterprise of 140+ employees located across our 3 offices in Sliema, Malta; Tbilisi, Georgia; and Skopje, North Macedonia.
Front-end Developer is responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and develop scalable frontend solutions for both web- and mobile platforms;
- Develop and debug modules and websites’s specific features taking into account the technical constraints;
- Prioritize the user experience and develop features accordingly;
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design;
- Building reusable code for future use;
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability;
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.;
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design;
- Production and maintenance of websites and web application user interfaces;
- Creating tools that enhance interaction with the site in any browser;
- Testing the site for usability and fixing any bugs;
- Related duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years of experience as a Front-end Developer;
- Experience in Agile projects and Scrum processes;
- Working experience in Angular 2;
- Experience with GIT.
- Knowledge of at least two Front-End languages;
- Proficiency in a relevant product or product category;
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, design patterns, data structures and algorithms;
- Good knowledge of REST, Web Services, SOAP;
- Knowledge of TypeScript;
- Knowledge of JIRA;
- Knowledge of English Language.
- Knowledge of dependency injection models;
- Working experience of CSS/SASS/LESS;
- Working experience of HTML5 mobile app development;
- Working experience of NgRx.
- Analytical and synthesis skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Autonomy and resourcefulness;
- Sense of initiative;
- Attention to detail;
- Flexibility in organizing work;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Ability to adapt to change;
- Results driven.
- Challenging projects
- International work experience
- Training and learning
- Travel opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Fitness activities
- Private Health Insurance
Why you should apply
We nurture a teamwork environment where ideas are communicated, and knowledge sharing is encouraged. We appreciate the talent and inspire constant self-improvement. We constantly search for progressive thinkers, creative doers, game-changers, visionaries, and groundbreakers who never settle for mediocrity.