Remote Java Software Development Team Lead
We are hiring a Java Team Lead for our client who is a major player in data security and provides ransomware and data backup solutions to organizations globally. Working directly with the CTO, you will be responsible for leading a team of 25 developers on a critical modernization project. You’ll be exposed to all aspects of technology, supporting the CTO’s vision to consolidate, modernize and improve the overall functionality of their core products.
You will lead the development of new features and functionality, collaborating with project managers and development teams to complete projects and further the business. Working in an agile environment, you will plan, build and execute. You will coach and mentor the team providing hands-on coding support about 30% of the time.
- Work directly with CTO and help implement technologies and deliver solutions
- Manage a team of developer and deliver scalable cloud and SaaS solutions
- Help deliver a centralized Management Consoled based on Rest API and Java technologies
- Manage a development team and guide them through challenging technical solutions
- Be open to learn and absorb the rapid changes in the engineering industry.
What You bring to the table
- 7+ years of development experience and managing teams.
- Must have hands-on experience using Java and various other technologies
- Experience working and building pipelines using Jira
- Experience Managing development projects as a Tech Lead
- Experience with DevOps and how to layout Stories/Tasks
- Solid understanding of good code architecture, design, and testing best practices.
- Strong knowledge of development tools and programming languages, and preferably have experience working with cloud technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong Organizational and Communication Skills
- Ability to understand team dynamics and motivate team and help them maintain a work life balance and manage stress.
Nice to Have
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Golan
- You will be hired directly by the Client
- Be part of clients Global Team
- Mon - Fri 9 AM - 5 PM EST