ProCredit Bank Germany is a part of the ProCredit group of banks, which operate in eleven countries in South Eastern and Eastern Europe as the “Hausbank” for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and for private clients. In Germany, we target medium-sized companies that have business relationships with these markets. We work closely with the local ProCredit banks to facilitate the provision of longer-term loans for sustainable entrepreneurial investments in South Eastern and Eastern Europe. As the correspondent bank for the group, we also manage group treasury, international payments and trade finance. With our work, we seek to make an active contribution to ecologically and socially sustainable economic development in the region.
In order to strengthen our capacities in Back Office Treasury department, ProCredit Bank Germany, is seeking to hire a dedicated, responsible and qualified applicant for the following position based in Skopje:
In this function, you have the opportunity to become a part of the Financial Controlling Team from ProCredit Bank Germany. You will carry out various tasks related to financial data analysis, generation of internal reports to support the decision making as well as preparation of business planning and forecasting.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Preparation of regular financial controlling reports
- Carrying out periodic result and deviation analyses
- Preparation of operational and strategic multi-year planning as well as regular forecasts
- Cost analysis and optimisation as well as data analysis
- Preparation of presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Close cooperation with the accounting and reporting department
- Successfully completed business studies or a similar degree
- First experience in banking area, ideally in financial controlling of a bank
- Good understanding of economic contexts and willingness to work with key financial figures
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Very good knowledge of English, knowledge of German language is a plus
In addition, we look for the following qualities in all of our employees:
- You identify with the goals and ethical principles of the ProCredit group and are able to represent them
- You are flexible and open to discussion
- You enjoy working as part of a team and communicate clearly and openly
- You work in an independent, goal-oriented and confident manner
- You are willing to travel to Germany occasionally
What we offer
- An interesting and diverse working environment with very good development opportunities
- Training on the job and close contact to the international team in Frankfurt/Germany
- Dedicated, international teams with flat hierarchies and short channels of communication
- Open and clear communication
Have we sparked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your letter of application, including a detailed statement explaining your motivation for applying for the advertised position.
Please submit your documents via Fast Apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.