To support employees and their families who are moving to Macedonia and to ensure their smooth transition into the new location by providing services including orientation, home finding, school search etc and making the assignee familiar with the local area, culture and customs.
To provide immigration support to clients inclusive of but not limited to: accompanied visits to the authorities, submission of documents, legalization of documents and similar.
- Contacting the assignee and provide clear guidance on the procedure, requirements, time lines, and documents required for the process with indication who provides documents.
- Discussing and confirming service needs, interests and requirements with the customer before and during the immigration service;
- Maintaining consistent contact with the customer throughout the service;
- Recording vital service-related information and documents in company system
- Providing clear and timely updates and service reports to the customer for whom we are providing services;
- Preparing all necessary applications, forms and submission at the appropriate authorities in order to obtain permits or other documents related to foreign worker's legal stay in their location;
- Maintaining regular communications with the local immigration/labor authorities and remaining up to date on the immigration and labor regulations related to foreigners in their location;
- Doing regular market research for potential properties to be offered to clients and assignee;
Qualification and Competence Requirements:
- Good written and verbal English language skills are required;
- Strong PC skills;
- University Degree;
- Knowledge and understanding of local immigration/labor regulation would be considered as advantage;
- Sophisticated manner (ability to relate to people, clients and staff, at all levels);
- Strong service inclination and customer orientation;
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and with confidence (verbally and in writing);
- Strong analytical and listening skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong planning and organizational skills;