International Company – MIMA IT Services is announcing openings for the position of Process Manager
If you are willing to learn and develop yourself in an international team of experts, we are looking forward to meet you
- Evaluate existing business processes (complete main duty with flowcharts, manuals and other documentation outlining current practices);
- Create documentation outlining process improvements;
- Manage improvement teams and implementation processes;
- Conduct ongoing analyses (monitor and assess various processes to ensure that they are producing the desired outcomes);
- Update department procedures and policies;
- Reduce process errors and improve process results;
- Develop and design documents including training manuals, process outlines, flowcharts and implementation procedures;
- Create documentations for improvement - writes instructions on how to change processes in a way that all those involved in the process can understand;
- Oversee the process improvement implementation process by working with managers, team members and other employees to ensure that the plan is clear and can be applied quickly and efficiently.
Skills and competencies:
- Degree in Business and Economics;
- 2+ years working experience in a similar role;
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have work experience in IT field;
- Experience with BPMN tools;
- Familiarity with all phases of project management, able to work with people of diverse backgrounds, understand quality control concepts and develop creative and innovative ways to improve business processes;
- Knowledge of diverse business processes in a wide range of industries;
- Analytical, communication and organizational skills;
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas;
- Excellent knowledge of English Language (both: verbal and writing);
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills;
- Independent Work and Personal Initiative;
- Problem Solving;
- Information and Processes Analyze;
- Commitment to ethical behavior with a willingness to adhere to all company policies and current legislation.
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and positive working environment
- Career development
- Preference will be given to those who have IT background and experience at IT field
If you think this is the right company for you, send your CV (in English) via Fast Apply option.
Indicate the proper vacancy name: "Process Manager" in a subject line.