Agile Pro Solutions (APS) headquartered in the USA is currently growing its team in Skopje.
For our client we are looking to hire a Marketing Manager / Marketing Director who will be in charge of leading our company's marketing efforts. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for providing guidance to our marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company's brands. You will also be working closely with our sales department to develop a pricing strategy that will help us maximize profits and market share. Finally, you will be in charge of organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
To be considered for this position, you will need a bachelor's degree in business, marketing or communications. You will also need to have proven experience in running a marketing team and marketing campaigns. High competency in project and stakeholder management is a huge advantage.
Working hours 04pm-12am Monday-Friday.
The Marketing Manager / Marketing Director role will lead all marketing efforts for our workplace covering several solutions including visitor management, emergency management, electronic in/out board, health screening, and more.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Comprehensive marketing plan
- Provide input on product roadmap based on extensive market research
- Plan and lead marketing plan for software release launches
- Work with creative to strengthen product and solution branding
- Offline and online marketing copy/content - case studies, use cases,
- Create blogs and marketing material that will feed into social media and e-mails
- Organize and promote webinars
- Events and tradeshows - determine which events make sense and orchestrate event from start to finish
- Drive programs for lead generation and customer retention
- Work with strategic partner manager to develop channel/reseller program
- E-mail marketing (blasts or drip campaigns)
- Work with a team on PPC and SEO to develop strategy and content
- Manage and create rich content
- Customer case studies (how a specific customer is using our solution and how it all benefits them)
- Use-case studies (a highlight on how our product is used to solve a specific pain point)
- Manage social media posts and advertising on social media platforms
- Video blogging - sometimes on your own and sometimes interviewing customers or co-workers about various interesting topics
- Script videos and work with video editor to capture key selling benefits of different solutions and use cases
- Suggest, make and audit website and marketing materials
- Audit, organize, improve, and create brochures and presentation material
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or two or more years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sales and marketing experience for a B2B organization
- Ability to produce results with minimal supervision
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Desire to be challenged
- Great problem solver
- Extremely hard-working
- Eager to learn
- Ability to work directly with the customer
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and attractive bonus structure
- Big, bright, and modern office in Skopje
- Lunch package and transportation in both ways
- Private health insurance
- Possibility for learning and professional growth
- An international, friendly, and collaborative environment
- Other benefits and motivational perks (К-15)
Our biggest assets are our employees and our organizational culture. We strive to create an environment where people will feel valued and rewarded.
We are an equal employer, and we welcome everyone matching the experience and skills to apply.
*NOTE: Only the most suitable candidates will be contacted.