Quality Engineer (m/f)
Рок за пријавување:
- БАУМЕР ДООЕЛ
With 2,800 employees Baumer is one of the world's leading manufacturers of sensors and measuring instruments for factory and process automation. We owe this success to our employees who are passionate, best-qualified and always highly committed to find the best solutions for our customers.
To strengthen our production team in the Baumer production plant in Skopje, we are now looking for a full-time employee:
The purpose of the position is to enable and support the Baumer Skopje team throughout the daily operations, by ensuring the proper use of procedures, processes and quality tools, following the internal and external standards. Overall Quality Excellence responsibility for the Baumer plant in Skopje, the Incoming goods & material inspection, Quality Control & Quality Assurance.
- Ensuring the conformity of the quality processes with the customer requirements, norms & laws and the system requirements
- Have a key role in the setup and verification of QMS (ISO 9001:2015) for the plant
- Implementation of the Baumer Quality Excellence strategy through quality initiatives at the location
- Monitor the proper use of Quality Management tools (A3,8D...)
- Support the use of the BBS ( Baumer Business System) in the plant, with all of it’s elements: Books of Excellence, Processes and Instructions, Organization, Methods and Tools
- Active participation in the Change Management process
- Prepare for, and facilitate internal and external audits
- Analyze customer complaints & non conformities, and initiate corrective / preventive measures
- Responsible for Incoming goods & materials Inspection
Qualifications and Expertise:
- Proven practical experience in Quality role(s)
- Expertise in Quality management systems and tools
- Degree in engineering (mechanical, electrical) or related fields
- Minimum 5 years work experience in an international company
- Excellent command of spoken and written English language
- Knowledge in the areas of electronics production
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques, raw materials, quality systems and standards, health and safety standards and compliance, process improvement techniques, business, finance and management principles, solid computer skills
What makes this job attractive:
- Significantly contributes to the company's success
- Collaboration with various departments
- Work in an international, successful growing high-tech company
With Baumer you will find an exciting work environment with a lot of variety and freedom for self-initiative in a dynamic and rapidly growing successful Swiss family-owned company.
Candidates who meet the above stated qualification are encouraged to send their CV to the following LINK
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.