SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER (M/F/D)
As a Supplier Quality Engineer you will be responsible for manage the necessary tasks of company for the respective suppliers and problem solving activities raising from the quality of the parts.
To us nothing is impossible, you will have autonomy to explore your curiosity, having fun and celebrating success along the way.
The vacancy is to be positioned in Skopje - North Macedonia, and will report to the Regional Supplier Quality Manager Europe.
- To issue, follow and control problem cases in Aptiv Supplier Portal
- To contribute in Supplier Performance Development Process (SPDP), build close relationship with direct materials suppliers
- Coordinate the sorting/rework activity If there is any kind of supplier quality problem
- Issue and manage cost recovery until credit note issued
- Return Non-conforming parts to suppliers
- Create and track monthly supplier performance reports
- Perform process audits at suppliers
- Provide continuous audit support, moderate the definition of cause analyses, introduce corrective actions, assure that they are implemented smoothly and conduct the effectiveness check with the responsible process owner.
- Develop long‐term supplier relationships and generate and implement cost reduction idea
- Drive “Zero Defect” mentality within the supply base
- University degree in Technical Faculty
- Experience in ISO 9001 & IATF 16949 requirement is an advantage
- Supplier quality development experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of customer specific requirements, process management, basic Quality Tools
- Knowledge of problem solving methodology (5WHY, 8D, Ishikawa, FMEA)
- To be able to manage conflicts
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Office Package
Aptiv Rewards and Advantages:
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Organized transport and food
- Social activities and programs
- Working hours: 08:30 – 16:30
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Ве молиме да се пријавите со поднесување на Ваша биографија (CV) на Англиски јазик и диплома од завршено образование преку табот „Аплицирај“, со креирање на Ваш профил во дата базата на нашата компанија или користење на веќе постоечкиот профил
Рок за аплицирање за оваа позиција е до 29.09.2022.
Само селектираните кандидати ќе бидат повикани на интервју.