Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, life’s special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship and tradition found behind local pizzerias’ counters. We’re here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools and services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom-and-pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Domino’s?
This is an opportunity to step into a Sales Representative position in one of the most exciting tech companies in the world, let alone the Macedonian market.
You will be working in a highly competitive environment where you will get the opportunity to learn and collaborate from and with industry experts gives you the chance to continuously grow your professional capabilities while you improve yourself and the team.
What you’ll do:
- Initiating contact with pizzerias in the U.S. as potential customers through the cold - calling and selling and representing ing Slice's values and services
- Creating relationships with restaurant owners to identify their needs and interests in order to drive sales
- Developing sales strategies with the sales leadership team to increase number of new pizzerias added to Slice
- Meeting or exceeding daily, weekly, and monthly performance targets
- Understanding our sales cycle by following all the procedures and company policies
- Using tools and software as Salesforce and tracking the goals
- Providing product feedback and new recommendations based on conversations and client evaluations.
- Working hours: 16:00-00:00, Monday through Friday
- This is a full-time position
Who you are:
- Excellent verbal and written English (minimum C1 level)
- Prior sales, account management or customer support is experience preferred
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Spanish will be considered as a major plus
What we offer:
- Monthly base salary (435 EUR) + night hours + % to goal each month - Average salary (base + commission) 1.000 EUR
- Hybrid work model - work remotely/from our new, state of the art Skopje office or a mix of both
- Personalized 2-week sales training course at the start of your position, followed with a 1 month training period with a dedicated mentor, team leader and sales manager to support you
- A working environment that promotes open communication based on our core values
- Company structure that encourages career development
- Free educational and English language courses that are offered by our Learning & Development team
- Work with sales leaders and trainers that provide coaching cues and know-how
- Monthly and annual competitions and rewards for best employees - prizes ranging 50$ - 2000$
- Weekly contests + Competitions for gift cards, etc!
- Summer Friday incentives (based on performance)
- President's Club Trip for top performers!
- Quarterly Achievers Club
- Strong Career Path in sales
How to apply?
Before you apply, please ensure you are happy with and can meet the following:
- The process will include 3 interview stages
- The successful applicant must be available to start in October
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, and shared services they need to serve today’s digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains and form the nation’s largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops and discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his family’s New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 1000+ across 5 offices globally. If you’re ambitious, interested in growing your career, and hungry to join one of the fastest-growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you.
Slice is an equal opportunities employer and we value Diversity. We appreciate the differences in style and perspective as we believe it adds value to the organization, and we aim to recruit like-minded employees.
If you are interested, we invite you to submit your CV using the Fast Apply option.