APS (Agile Pro Solutions) headquartered in the USA with a local office in Skopje is looking for an Operations Analyst and Project Coordinator Position.
Here at Agile Pro Solutions, we believe that once you have the right skills and motivation to be successful you will be a great fit for the team.
We are looking for an experienced Operations Analyst and Project Coordinator Position for USA clients to prove internal support and leadership.
Working hours 06pm-02am(PT Zone), Monday-Friday, Free Weekends
The Senior Operations Analyst and Project Coordinator will support internal customers by resolving IT and work process-related challenges, you will prove internal support and leadership to address and resolve issues including:
- Managing documentation, tracking customer and vendor contract beginning and end dates, and providing early notice and timeline for required actions.
- Integration of critical and routine internal and external systems and applications use non—engineering tools not limited to the broad range of Google and Microsoft application environments, chat services, and analytical tools.
- Use various vendor and third-party applications and services.
- Identifying and escalating serious and difficult-to-resolve issues and work processes.
- Identifying opportunities to refine applications and systems to better integrate business operations, customer-facing support systems, data gathering and management tor legal and regulatory filings, financial reporting, overall customer satisfaction and general business success and effectiveness.
As a member of our growing technology staff, you will have the opportunity to join a team that is building the next generation of and related services by creating enhanced best practices that will allow to provide and deliver improved outcomes for our customers and stakeholders.
You will also gain exposure to leading-edge tools and technologies. You'll have the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment using modern IT tools and products that will continue the tradition of being one of the best integrated software-based IT service companies in the USA. Your work will have a direct impact on enabling all team members to work in a fully integrated technology environment which will ultimately reach the ability to scale and grow.
- 2+ years of experience and accomplishment in a dynamic and tech-savvy and support role.
- Onboarding and filling requirements for all new customers
- Demonstrated success in accomplishing short and long-term goals, troubleshooting, and implementing plans and programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfort with designing and using quantitative business tools and measures.
- You will have a “customer first” mindset.
- Likeability for working in a dynamic and flexible environment, and a culture driven by "reasons and not excuses," and a need to get it done".
- Project management and 2+ years of experience and training.
What we offer:
- Big, bright, and modern office in Skopje
- Private health insurance
- Paid regular health, social and pension insurance
- Paid vacation leave
- Competitive salary (paid extra for night hours)
- Benefits (free coffee and tea) and motivational perks (training and development program)
- Free weekends
Our biggest assets are our employees and our organizational culture. We strive to create an environment where people will feel valued and rewarded.
We are an equal employer, and we welcome everyone matching the experience and skills to apply.
*NOTE: Only the most suitable candidates will be contacted.