Location: Skopje, Ohrid, Bitola
BtoBet, a leading iGaming technology, and platform provider is seeking to recruit a Recruiter to join our ranks on a full-time basis.
As a Recruiter in Btobet, you should be an excellent communicator, able to source and reach out to talent and ensure they're a good fit for the company.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers
- Familiarity with LinkedIn, HR databases, and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management
- Teamwork skills
- Proficient in English
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
- Opportunity to gain international business experience
- Working with international teams and remote management
- Possibility to work remotely
- Private Health Insurance
- 22 working days of paid vacation; paid holidays, and sick leaves
- Team buildings, corporate event
- Referral Bonus
- Sport and recreation benefits – Fit Kit program
The salary package will be discussed during the interview process and is based upon experience.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted!
If you think that you fit the role requirements, we’d like to meet you.