KIel Group is one of Europe's leading manufacturers of passenger seating systems for buses and rail vehicles on the local, regional, and intercity level.
Within its companies located in Germany, Poland, Turkey, Netherlands, Spain, France, USA, Russia and with round 1.700 employees, Kiel is a strong and reliable partner to satisfy the needs of its customers.
Around the globe, Kiel is acknowledged for its high-quality products, unrivaled expertise, know-how and its dedicated workforce.
For our branch in Zhelino, we are looking for a talented, experienced, and initiative personality in the following position:
PRODUCTION PROJECT LEADER
As a Production Project Leader you will be leading the planning and implementation of project by defining project scope and objectives. You will be in constant communication with all departments especially Sales, R&D, IE, Project Purchaser and Quality. You will be constantly monitoring and reporting on progress of the project to all stakeholders and of course support in implementation of the department, the company and the environmental protection goals.
These will be your Responsibilities:
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Track project costs to meet budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule, work plan and timelines.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Monitor progress and adjust as needed.
- Manage vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables (in coordination with the Project purchaser).
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Provide direction and support to project team.
- Quality assurance.
This is a new role in a new department so you will have the chance your analytical skills and your wide background experience put into practice. We expect you to get your hands dirty and make things neat and clear!
This is your Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or another job-related field.
- Familiar with production processes and various equipment.
- Ability to function as a trainer and give presentations to a group.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of an organization, plant floor to Sr. Management.
- You have a work experience, ideally in commercial vehicle industry or public transport industry.
- 1-2 experience in leading and implementation of new projects in a manufacturing company will be considered as advantage.
- Familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Fluent in professional English (spoken and written).
- Flexible and have a structured way of working.
- Available for frequent business trips.
- German language knowledge will be considered as advantage.
- Of course, we offer a compensation package that matches your qualifications, a work environment that gives you the opportunity to develop steadily further.
- You will work in different projects. You and your manager regularly reflect on and make plans for your development and interests.
Kiel is international and inclusive organization where it is easy to connect with colleagues.