Agile Pro Solution (APS) headquartered in the USA with a local office in Skopje is looking for an Outbound Call Center Agent. Here at APS, we believe that once you have the right skills and motivation to be successful you will be a great fit for the team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Outbound Call Center Agent to contribute to generating sales leads for our customer in the USA. You will be responsible for qualification of appointments over the phone.
An effective Outbound Call Center Agent must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills and the most important to have a positive attitude.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
USA working hours (EST) 04pm-00am (with paid night hours)
- Appoint calls, communicate in excellent fluent English and respond to emails
- Handle customer inquiries both over the phone and by email
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Excellent communication skills
- Enter new customer information into system
- Update existing customer information
- Process orders, forms and applications
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or student
- Proficient in relevant computer applications (Word, Excel etc.)
- Required English language proficiency
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- Some experience in a call center or customer service environment would be an advantage
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
- Experience in Cold Calling is an asset, but not crucial
Key Competencies and Skills
- Customer service orientation
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Stress tolerance
What we offer:
- Paid training Program
- Competitive salary and attractive bonus structure
- Private health insurance
- For the on-site work - big, bright and modern office in Skopje for building an international carrier
- Possibility for learning and professional growth
- Friendly and collaborative environment - young enthusiastic colleagues
- Lunch package and transportation in both ways
- Other benefits and motivational perks (K-15)
Our biggest assets are our employees and our organizational culture. We strive to create an environment where people will feel valued and rewarded.
We are an equal employer, and we welcome everyone matching the experience and skills to apply.
*NOTE: Only the most suitable candidates will be contacted.