- You will hire and develop the accounting team while managing accounting functions
- You are responsible for the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to local and international GAP and support the preparation of the group financial statements
- You are responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, asset and G / L accounting, including goods accounts and master data management
- You are in charge of the business processes on the ERP systems and develop them further
- You will manage various business projects in the accounting environment
- You take care of ensuring and complying the internal processes and guidelines
- You are the first contact person for external and internal auditors
* This position includes a training period of app. 6 months abroad.
Please upload your CV in English at the apply button.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Your application will be taken care of carefully.
It will be stored in our data base for 1 year after which it will be deleted from it. The purpose of storing the data for this period of time is in case another job position becomes available during such term, so we may offer it to you. Meanwhile if you decide you want to withdraw it, you can do so by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be deleted immediately.
- You have successfully completed a bachelor or master's degree in economics / business administration or similar subject
- You are a holder of certificate for Chartered Accountant
- You have several years of professional experience in an international company and have deep knowledge of accounting and tax law
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a management position in a dynamic environment
- You have experience in dealing with ERP systems, preferably you have already worked with SAP
- You are a team player who likes to work conceptually on process improvements but also hands-on in a team
- You think analytically and covers all common Office applications
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Macedonian and English. German language skills are considered as an advantage
Advantages for working at Lidl:
- Work with talented and motivated colleagues across a global retail company
- Develop your leadership style, leveraging your own passions, strengths, and personal values
- Communicate with all audiences in a structured manner and therefore building a broad, international network
- Building up the local accounting department in an international and dynamic environment
- Onboarding in various local and international departments