INTEGRA SERVICES DOOEL is an international company specialized in the provision of services in the area of information systems and technologies, outsourcing solutions and application development services to government and non-government organizations.
INTEGRA SERVICES DOOEL is part of a group of SMEs with brands and offices across the following countries, USA, UK, Belgium, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia and North Macedonia.
Context of the position:
As a Junior Recruiter, you will be given the opportunity to work with experienced Recruitment professionals who have extensive experience in their specialized sector. Through a combination of training and ongoing development, you will learn how to network, generate leads, headhunt, and qualify candidates. A Junior Recruiter responsibility include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and supporting hiring managers.
TEAM: Recruitment Team
REPORTS TO: Team Lead
Responsibilities, Duties and Tasks:
- Assist in formatting and updating job descriptions and job specifications
- Assist in preparation recruitment materials and posting jobs to appropriate job boards, websites, etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, LinkedIn, job boards, social media etc.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recommendations, using different methods and job sites
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Evaluate applicants by discussing the applicant’s qualifications with senior recruiters and managers
- Conduct preliminary interviews
- Work closely with the candidates to obtain the relevant information/ documents in order to increase the compliance level and be able to present the candidates to customers
- Negotiate offers with the selected candidates
- Receive all internal and external candidates’ applications and search in the database the existence of a previous application which correspond to the mentioned criteria in the candidate’s profile and job description
- Prepare the CVs’ in the necessary format for candidates to be submitted/ included in an offer
- Update the databases, internal reports, candidate files, project files, etc.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Keep constantly in contact with candidates and share/ obtain relevant information
- Provide feed-back to candidates, regardless of the outcome of the recruitment process
- Participate to team and project meetings
- Provide information to Team Leader and draft weekly reports
- Participate to company/ group and recruitments events (job fairs, conferences, etc.)
Skills Required / Experience:
Essential experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Human Resources or Technical field (Preferred)
- 6-12 months of works experience (ideally in a recruitment role)
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Foreign languages: English (advanced level)
- Affinity for IT industry and good knowledge about technology
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Organized and able to prioritize
- High level of professionalism
- Focused on confidentiality
- Commitment and ownership attitude
- Quick learner, reliable, positive, team player attitude
Desirable experience and qualifications:
- Previous experience working within an international/ recruitment environment
- Previous experience working towards government organisations at national or international level
- Knowledge of additional foreign languages other than English
- Skopje, North Macedonia
Please send your CV no later than 08.12.2022 via Fast Apply button.