Chief Finance Officer (CFO)
Рок за пријавување:
- ИУТЕ КРЕДИТ МАКЕДОНИЈА
IuteCredit Macedonia is part of the multinational business operation - IuteCredit Group which has been selected as one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe. Our Macedonian office operates from 2017 and it has grown rapidly over this short period of time. We create extraordinary customer experience through our extraordinary people. As the fastest and most comfortable financial company with loan products that customers prefer, we look for an ambitious character to join our team to make our extraordinary work environment even better.
What we are looking for:
Chief Finance Officer (CFO)
The CFO is an executive who drives the company’s growth in the finance area. He is continuously responsible for finance management.
- To be part of Company Management (management meetings, data sharing and exchange of ideas etc.)
- Managing Finance Team’s Drive, Capacity and Skills
- Responsible for finance and investment return management to ensure maximum return of equity and return of assets
- Closely cooperate with other management roles and together suggests actions that would boost the profitability of the Company
- Responsible for Cashflow management, setting the targets, observing the cashflow performance and proposing change to improve cashflows. CFO must ensure the Company’s liquidity and able to meet its targets.
- Responsible for Accounts, Ledger and Payments operations
- Preparation of the Company’s annual budget and monthly budget reports (Control of all expenses of the company and the revenues of the Company);
- Preparation of the Company`s quarter end financial statement, which is part of the Group financial statement that will be presented to investors of the Group.
- Preparation of other intra-Group reports and analyses as agreed with Group CFO;
- Optimization of tax solutions together with CEO and Group CFO and avoid any possibility of a tax fine from tax authority;
- Ensure monthly closing of balance and PL according to agreed graphic of deadlines with the CEO;
- Preparation of the monthly financial reports for BOD, CEO and banks (Cash Flow, P&L, local authorities);
- Responsible and managing Company’s bookkeeping process and the accounts.
- Control of all tax calculations and payments; prepare monthly, quarterly, yearly fiscal reports.
- Managing of relations with the state and financial institutions (Tax authority, Banks, others);
- Develop, maintain and follow up finance documentation;
- Manage and ensure that all statistics declarations are given in time and properly to the authorities;
- Communicate and coordinate with national and international auditors to the effect that both the Company and the Group have smooth and completed audit process;
- Responsible for Company salary calculations and salary payments
- Secure the implementation of IUTECREDIT EUROPE global guidelines, policies
Qualification/Experience, Skills, and Competencies:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Bank or financial institution or related field
- 10+years’ experience in a senior management roles, especially in finance
- Knowledge of Dynamics 356 would be considered as advantage
- Chartered Accountant
- Team player
- Organized, detail and result oriented
- Significant finance and accounting experience including understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting
- Experience with corporate governance, financial budgeting, and monitoring
- Excellent knowledge of financial regulation in the country and international financial and accounting standards
- Proven negotiation skills with financial and other institutions and partners
- Experience in budget management, public accounting, and cash flow
- Ability to quickly understand new problems and make efficient decisions that will prevent loss of financial resources and operational and reputational risk
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload and delegate
- Skill in managing and tracking numbers and parameters, based on which goals and targets are set for all teams in the company
- Ability to establish standards, measure them, set deadlines, etc.
- Advanced stress management skills
- Negotiation and diplomatic skills to resolve conflicts and deal with problematic situations and activities
- Established network of collaborators in the Macedonian business environment
- Proficient user of English language is a must
- Excellent MS office skills
Why work at IuteCredit Macedonia?
- We have nice, bright, cozy offices
- We work on interesting, challenging tasks every day. There is never a dull moment
- Our dynamic culture means everyone’s opinion matters. You can contribute and make a positive impact
- Our rapid growth means there are many opportunities for advancement
- Simple and flat management structure
- Right choice if you want to be part of a multicultural, diverse team
- Regular interesting activities, competitions and benefits for employee
What we offer:
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Positive, dynamic and encouraging work atmosphere
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- Team contribution, events and team building
If you are a friendly, independent, and professional team player you will fit right in our winning team! Send us your CV via Fast Apply with the subject Chief Finance Officer no later than 10.12.2022
With the application you give consent for processing your personal data included in the application documents, for the needs of current and future recruitment processes conducted by IuteCredit Macedonia in accordance with applicable laws in this area. All applications are treated with high level of confidentiality.