‘Emapta Dooel Skopje’ is a Service Delivery Centre for Emapta; a leading offshoring and outsourcing company with over 550 clients, and 6,000+ dedicated client staff.
We place talented individuals in meaningful well-paid careers for foreign companies. We make no profit off directly from employee salaries, with zero mark up on labour.
We are the legal employer of record, and we pay full benefits and insurances. Our staff work and are managed directly by the client, with Emapta providing a computer, 24/7 IT, office site, HR and the latest and most effective training and development programs.
Cato Networks is the first company to converge enterprise networking and security into one centralized and global service that is delivered by cloud. Cato’s unique technology inspired a brand-new product category, later named “SASE” by Gartner.
Cato is the brainchild of networking and security pioneers Shlomo Kramer (Check Point, Imperva) and Gur Shatz (Incapsula.) Cato Networks has raised $532 million dollars since 2015, achieving Centaur status with $100M in ARR, and a valuation of $2.5 billion dollars.
Now we’re looking for a visionary Support Engineer to join the Cato team. In this critical role, you will be monitoring, supporting, and providing advanced troubleshooting of a large complex data network infrastructure by using network monitoring and network management tools. You will work closely with teams from our business areas, network engineering, and management as a team representative on major incident bridges.
network support engineer
- Provide technical support for CATO Networks customers around the world.
- Own and manage customer issues and see problems throughout resolution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues, keeping a positive, and “can-do” attitude.
- Be a focal point for the customer’s needs and become a trusted advisor with customers by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs with our solutions.
- Act as a customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, engineering, sales, and finance.
- Track and monitor customer status and identify both areas of concern and growth opportunities.
- Be a part of a building and expanding the company’s Global Support Services.
- Strong computer skills with an emphasis on Networking, TCP/IP, Firewalls, and proxy servers
- Familiarity with VPNs, IPSEC, security protocols, and standards
- Previous experience as a Support Engineer (Tier 1 or 2 – Network/Security companies)
- Great troubleshooting abilities and passion to dive into complicated technical problems in real production environments
- Experience working with Cloud, SaaS technology provider
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a passion for working with customers
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment with a willingness to manage multiple simultaneous tasks
- Ability to work effectively and thrive in a fast paces environment
- Ability to work with globally dispersed, cross-cultural team
With a Weekly Commitment of 5 shifts a week, as well during weekends and public holidays.
Job Type : Full-time
If this sounds interesting to you, please send your CV using the Fast Apply button.